Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Favorites

So, here is the thing that I love so much that I started this weekly series, b/c I felt too silly to write a post devoted to it otherwise!!




My Keychain!!!

Okay, I realize that it is not necessarily "normal" for a person to have what can only be labeled as true love for something as silly as a keychain, but I really do love it.

To help shed some light on why I like it so much, here is a contrast:


My Purse

I have what you might call "boy Scout syndrome" being that I feel the need to be prepared for everything. That is why I have my huge "mom purse" --it really does have anything I could possibly need: medicine, wipes, q-tips and band aids, a bit of makeup, coupon & receipt organizers, a mini lysol spray bottle, day planner, and who knows what else!

My keychain, on the other hand, has everything that I actually need: chapstick, a fingernail clipper, a mini bottle of hand sanitizer, mini cards for store memberships, and a card holder for my driver's liscense, credit cards, & insurance cards--oh, and keys ;) (the only thing that could make it better is to have a way to attach my cell phone!)

When I want to run somewhere without lugging my huge heavy purse, I can just leave it in the car and know that I have everything I need! And I know that I'm never going to get caught driving without my liscense, proof of insurance, or money to get gas b/c it's attached to my car keys!

What about you? Do you have any tools that you depend on?

1 comment:

  1. mine would be my cell phone. it has the internet, my phonebook, and i can check email. everything i need and more! oh and i can watch topchef on it!

    ReplyDelete